Each tooth in your mouth plays an important role in chewing, speaking, and maintaining proper tooth alignment. When you have lost one or several teeth, the gap in your smile damages both your appearance and your oral function. We offer dental bridges to replace your missing teeth, restore your ability to chew and speak with ease, and support your smile and the soft tissues of your face.
Dental bridges are an excellent choice if you need to replace one or more missing or extracted teeth. A dental bridge is a nonremovable dental restoration that is anchored in place by 2 dental crowns that are attached to the neighboring teeth or to dental implants.
Benefits of a dental bridge include:
• Restoring your ability to eat, speak, and smile comfortably
• Improving facial shape and appearance
• Replacing an unwanted partial denture
• Alleviating any excess stress on the bite
• Preventing remaining teeth from shifting out of alignment
Call 703-354-0111 to make your appointment with our dentist at McQuiston Dental and learn more about dental bridges in Alexandria, Virginia.