Coronavirus Updates and Policies
To Our Patients:
We hope this message finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at McQuiston Dental has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at McQuiston Dental both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Our office will be reopening on May 26th, and with that we have made a few operational changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to complete our new patient pre-screening checklist.
- We will be working with the concept of a “Virtual Waiting Room.” Please call from your car when you arrive for your appointment and we will let you know when we are ready to take you straight into your treatment room. We also ask that friends and family wait for you in the car.
- Upon entering the office, we will be taking your temperature and supplying hand sanitizer and gloves.
- You will also see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, brochures or other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- Appointment times will be managed (and in some cases changed) to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 703-354-0111.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
The Team at McQuiston Dental